It’s easy to get stuck in the same patterns of thinking. Sometimes you can feel like you’ve totally run out of new ideas!
Brainstorm Better provides structured exercises and easy-to-use systems to help you push past mental blocks.
This free Notion template will suit anyone looking for some structure and support when brainstorming. Although it’s always great to collaborate, you can do every exercise in Brainstorm Better by yourself.
This template will be helpful no matter what topic you're focusing on.
You could use it to:
- think about your career or study options
- create content ideas for blog posts, podcasts, videos or social media
- come up with potential projects and events
- answer the age old question - what to eat for dinner
This template comes with and without examples, and has an option for dark mode.
Brainstorm Better contains:
- five exercises to help you come up with new ideas
- systems to track, rate and shortlist your ideas
- version of the templates with and without examples, plus an option for dark mode
New to Notion?
You will need a (free) Notion account to use this template. You can find out more about Notion, and sign up here.
After your account is set up, you will need to make a copy of this template to edit and use. To do this, click the "Duplicate" button in the top right-hand corner of your screen. This will save a private version of the template to your Notion workspace. Still confused? You can find out more here.
Can I alter and share this template?
Feel free to make change to this template to make it work better for you, and your situation! However, please do not resell or use any part of this template for any commercial purposes.
If you'd like to share this template with others, please link them to Gumroad so they can download their own version directly.
Feedback? Ideas for improvements? We'd love to hear! Get in touch at email@example.com